Living in Los Angeles, I know that one of the secrets to youthful good looks is maintenance. I’ve seen 45 year-olds who look half their age thanks to being diligent about good skincare habits and I’ve seen 30 year-olds who look 45 because they don’t have good skin habits. In fact, a good friend of mine is a Hollywood dermatologist to the stars and has the most flawless skin I’ve ever seen and whenever asked what her secret is, she likes to whisper, “maintenance.”
I have started to see some fine lines underneath my eyes, mouth and neck area and aside from great skincare and religiously applying sunblock daily – I simply have no time for anything else. So when I heard about the Kinetic Skin Toning System – I was intrigued.
I have not had a facial or seen a dermatologist in months (because you know – life gets in the way) but I do have 10-20 minutes each day.
Am I doing work … or watching cat videos? You’ll never know but I am definitely getting my skin maintenance on with Conture.
It’s a noninvasive device that redefines your skin and is designed to be used daily when you have some spare time. I tend to use it while watching tv or while on a conference call. It uses a low-frequency vibration that does not hurt at all and it’s super easy to use.
The Conture system has been created after 250,000 hour of research, development and testing.
When you first start out with Conture – the kit comes with the Toning device, Kinetic Skin Toning Serum, Kinetic AM Ignition Lotion, Kinetic PM Recovery Crème, a charger and a manual.
The Conture Kinetic Treatment Serum is made of Retinol, Inylone, and Antarcticine that reduce wrinkles. I used the Conture Kinetic AM Ignition as my daily moisturizing and anti-aging lotion which helps reduce moisture loss. And I love the fact that the Conture Kinetic PM Recovery Crème helps repair my skin while I sleep.
PS: Much as I want to follow the instructions, I have to admit things get so busy that I use it before going to bed. But it is preferable to use it twice a day.
1. Start with a clean face. I think all beauty regimens should start with this step, no?
2.Then, I put a pea-sized amount of Kinetic Treatment Serum on the area I’m about to treat — my cheek, forehead or neck, for example. Remember not to rub the serum into your skin, as it’ll make it more difficult to glide the device across the skin.
3. Switch it on (the power button is right at the back of the device’s head) and hold the toning device firmly on your face to create a vacuum seal. As the toning device releases your skin, you’ll notice a little bit of redness, but don’t worry that’s just how it works. The redness simply means increase blood flow. Glide the device to another skin zone after 2 to 3 pulses. The whole process is painless and easy.
4. I use it on my neck, too. I set the device on neck setting. Just a reminder though, use the appropriate setting of your application. Use the face setting on your forehead, jawline, chin and upper lip areas. Use the neck setting on your neck and décolleté areas, and the mild setting on a sensitive area like the under eye.
5. Make sure to clean the toning device every after use to make sure that it lasts a long time and continues to work well.
6. Once done with the toning device apply either the Kinetic AM Ignition Crème or Kinetic PM Recovery Crème every day. You can also use it with your current skincare products or regiment.
Make sure to press the tool firmly against your skin to create a vacuum effect.
I’ve been using it for a little more than a month and I definitely feel a difference in skin radiance and firmness. According to Conture’s website:
When used twice daily and correctly as per this video, an independent, 8-week clinical test demonstrated improvements in:
Skin Radiance and Luminosity (91%)
Smoothness and Evenness (84%)
Lifting of Facial Skin
Crow’s Feet, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
So if you’re in your 30s or beyond and are looking for an easy way to kickstart your skin – try out Conture. In fact – they stand behind their product so much they are offering a 60-day money back guarantee.
From now till Dec 14 2017, you can purchase the Conture device (and anything on the website) for 25% off. Just use the promo code Ambitionista25
This blog post is created in partnership with Conture Skincare. However, all thoughts and
opinion are my own (as always.)