14 Fool-Proof Valentine’s Day Gifts For Guys
I believe that Valentine’s Day is about love - from the purely platonic to the the poetically passionate, we have got it covered.
We scoured the interwebz for the perfect gift for guys. All kinds of guys ---You are welcome.
HERE'S OUR TOP 5:
1. VIKTOR&ROLF 'SPICEBOMB EXTREME' EAU DE PARFUM - I really love Viktor&Rolf for guys. My boyfriend said it smelled really good without being too overpowering.
This Valentine's they also have it in a nifty gift-box set.
Complete with a shower-gel & shave balm!
2. PANASONIC LUMIX 12.1MP DIGITAL CAMERA WITH 30X OPTICAL ZOOM - Capture those amazing moments & take your photography to the the next level with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50S 12.1MP Digital Camera with 30X Optical Zoom.
3. FENDI MONSTER EYES IPHONE 6 CASE/WALLET, BLACK - A must-have designer statement piece that even your guy will enjoy.
4. BOSE ® SOUNDTOUCH ® 10 WIRELESS MUSIC SYSTEM - Effortlessly stream Internet radio and your music library with the SoundTouch 10 Wi-Fi music system. If you have a home Wi-Fi network, you can enjoy full, impressive sound. Internet radio and music services like Pandora®, Spotify®, iHeartRadio and Deezer® are built right into the SoundTouch system, making it a truly standalone music experience.
5. BEATS BY DR. DRE URBEATS IN-EAR EARPHONES - Catered for the best of music-listeners out there, the earphones come complete with in-line control microphone cable, storage pouch, and four pairs of ear tip fittings. It's also cleverly designed to be tangle-free & comes with a built-in mic. The metallic housing comes in four colors: GOLD,SILVER,SPACE GRAY,ROSE GOLD.
I got Beats by Dr. Dre a year ago for my husband two days ago and had been really happy about it. He got tired of using his old headset and he said this new one was a superior, the best that he tried so far. His ears had never been so grateful.. 🙂
You’re a great gift giver 😀
Hmm A camera will definitely make my husband excited, especially since he started taking photography lessons from my brother. They became inseparable and had been taking shots of nature lately. So I guess this Lumix camera is perfect for him this Valentines and birthday which falls the next day. Perfect! Thanks for these suggestions!
Ah, I should have read this a few days ago. I ran out of ideas for my boyfriend during V-Day.
Okay. I think I finally found the site where my wife got me a wireless music system. Amazing! I thought you guys only cater to women. I am mistaken. I could definitely win some points from your site. Thanks a lot.
This post is a life-saver. I mean it. It was my husband’s birthday last March 1 and I ran out of ideas on which gift to buy for my dear, but good thing I went to this site last V-Day and so I got him Viktor&Rolf SpiceBomb. I loved the scent, surprisingly not overwhelming. Thanks so much for helping us out girls, Heidi!
Comments are closed.